head-menu

Friday 22 November 2013

A lucky day. . .

Oh yes ... I am so happy with my last two purchases ... for two reasons... firstly cos I bought two new jumpers and secondly cos I bought them in a very very good price... amazingly good price!!! Do you remember the TK MAX outlet? I posted something about it a month ago! 
Yesterday I visited that outlet, without specially needing anything to buy, just to nicely spend some time with my little naughty boy. I was looking around, and my eye caught this hand knitted Ralph Lauren jumper... I liked it but I liked it even more when I saw the price . . . The original price was 665 GBD and I got it for only 25 GBD!!! Can you believe it??:)))) 


I am really looking forward to put it on with a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt and my brown ankle boots!

 a close up view 

The second one was an italian jumper, originally costing 80 GBD, which I bought for only  24 GBD... not bad, don't you agree?:) I love the colour combination of grey and pink, and this particular jumper has a really nice feeling as well!
It was a lucky day.. wasnt it ?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment